Help to ID clutch

F1F21

87317501-2798-4813-AC44-6107F50FC490.jpeg

Can anyone tell me what kind of clutch this is? The bully style drivers fit in it but can’t seem to find any markings or anything to ID what it is.

The bushing was just for the sole purpose of firing the engine lol. I have gotten the correct spacers now. My next question is I have a crap load of bully built drivers and they fit into the clutch fine but on SMC’s website says not to use bully brand with their clutches something about not good enough quality 🤷🏼‍♂️ My question is, is that SMC just trying to sale the drivers they sale or is there some truth to it?

SMC makes a great drive sprocket, just poorly received by the majority of consumers because of the thin little retaining ring.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the OEM Bully sprocket and it will work fine on the Vortex clutch. Use the double wound spiral clip from a Stinger to retain the Bully brand sprocket into the Vortex drum.

The Bulley sprocket does not conform to the industry standards: the width across the flats is .005 too big and the length is .025 too long.

I have a few SMC clutches a few Bully clutches and a Viper style. They all work together you just gotta get fancy with the driver retaining clips sometimes depending on the configuration

The .025 long can be a small issue if the clutch has the built in snout for the driver .
As Ovaltech1 said creative with the shims and thrust bearing .

Back