Help with 2017 bad boy champ

Can someone give me some help with my bad boy champ. I am having trouble getting it to turn. I enter the corner and right rear bust loose. I moved left rear in and went down on stagger to 7/8 and it helped but still prevents me from maintaining speed. Running 15-65 gear. Weight 432.
45 nose
57 left
55 cross
39 inch rear width
I know nose should be higher at 46-48. I was there but removed weight hoping loosing front may help stop rear breaking loose. Seemed to help but still off. and left should be 58-59 but I can't get there. My seat is as far left and forward as possible. I'm already overweight so adding weight is not really beneficial. I have heard that even higher left and cross works on these karts but I can't see it. I've been told 59-60 left and 60-62 cross. I can't imagine running that cross in a champ. Can someone verify if this may work on a dirt track?

8 and 12 caster +.250 - 3.0 camber and yes exactly. I removed nose weight hoping it would help and scared it would cause it to push but it didn't. I think it helped but not enough.

8 and 12 caster +.250 - 3.0 camber and yes exactly. I removed nose weight hoping it would help and scared it would cause it to push but it didn't. I think it helped but not enough.
How much front stagger ? How much air pressure split are you using ? How far is RR from inside edge of wheel to cassette hanger ? Is there room to move the LF wheel in a spacer ?

32.5 lf 34 right. les i could move lf in a little. Do you think that is the problem? front is gripping too good causing rear to bust loose? Do I want to loosen front to the point that it almost wants to push? I cant imagine the front gripping that hard with low nose weight already. air is 4-5 practice and go up to 6.5-7.5 on this track. Other tracks with banking i run 13-14 lbs but have no trouble on those tracks. RR is less than a finger width from frame.

32.5 lf 34 right. les i could move lf in a little. Do you think that is the problem? front is gripping too good causing rear to bust loose? Do I want to loosen front to the point that it almost wants to push? I cant imagine the front gripping that hard with low nose weight already. air is 4-5 practice and go up to 6.5-7.5 on this track. Other tracks with banking i run 13-14 lbs but have no trouble on those tracks. RR is less than a finger width from frame.
Yes front is over gripping compared to the rear, Don't worry about what front %age ends up just because usually it's higher, I would move LF wheel in a spacer as that's where it should be anyway, Move RR in just so the tire sidewall squat clears by 1/8 ", Cross is in the dead zone now so don't worry about to much of an increase, add cross up to 62 % yes your correct usually lower is best on a champ but forget that for now, see what that does it may not be enough but it will help.

Ah yes. Been fighting an over rotation issue in my trick flat that I would describe almost identical to your issue. Slightest amount of input it was turning left hard.

Back