Help with corners and body position.

EthanP3

Had an old kart with no adjustable front end. Long story short I ran out of patience. Bought a new kart with the adjustable front end and won my very first race in it and in general. Since then I've ran top 5 every race but I can't get back to that half a track gap I had that first race. I'm thinking I'm throwing my weight around to much (not being stiff) and staying in the gas to much in the corners (motor bogs down). Am I losing alot of speed or was that night a stars align moment?

Tires prepped equally thru the week and at the track the same every night? Do track conditions always stay the same? And, in the race you half tracked everyone, were you driving differently than the other races? If so, why did you change? Nothing in kart racing stays the same from week to week. Focus on things you or the track have changed, eliminate what has remained the same, and see whats there.

Tires prepped equally thru the week and at the track the same every night? Do track conditions always stay the same? And, in the race you half tracked everyone, were you driving differently than the other races? If so, why did you change? Nothing in kart racing stays the same from week to week. Focus on things you or the track have changed, eliminate what has remained the same, and see whats there.
That's my theory is I'm moving around to much. (First win only thing I moved was my feet and hands to steer) and I let out in the corners and picked up about halfway

That's my theory is I'm moving around to much. (First win only thing I moved was my feet and hands to steer) and I let out in the corners and picked up about halfway
I know guys who move around a lot and are fast. You didnt answer a single question I brought up, just tried to reinforce your theory.

Hit replay to see it.

https://back40speedway.com/

Just thoughts on the 600's at Green's creek.
Thru turn 3 every one of them looks like a toad laying on the RR so hard.
Yep proly don't have a clue bout it and it's just thought bout it.

The track looks like Blairsville kart track the way it's laid out.
edit: proly a good line for a boxstock something but the micros somehow just don't right going around.

Last edited:
Back