Help with Leopard clutch drivers for road racing

soup13

Where can I find a 16 tooth clutch driver that will fit on a stock 3 bolt leopard drum? The 16 tooth driver i bought is threaded with no counter sink for the allen bolts. Someone said this is possibly a X30 driver? Any help is greatly appreciated! Daytona will be here before you know it!

Thanks,
Gary

The one I got from Comet seems to bolt from the inside of the drum, since the driver is tapped, not the outside. Do they make a drum that is counter sunk on the inside?

Comet should have them already counter sunk. Or as I recall, Russell will do it for you as well. If you do it yourself or have a regular non-kart shop do it, make sure they use the correct taper. And a drop of Loctite on each bolt is a good idea too.
Clark Gaynor

Gary, right now there will be 6 CIK 206 Sprints starting the season with the WKC. With possibly 4 more. We're hoping to have at least 10 by the end of the season. We'll see. What are you folks planning?
By the way the WKC Board had our all day meeting at Summit Point yesterday. We had a chance to drive around the newly repaved track. IT IS SOOOO SMOOTHE!!!!! Can't wait to get on it at our June WKA National.
Clark Sr.

Back