Trying to keep this simple as simple as possible so this is what I have so far:
New hemi(new but tore apart)
Arc billet fly wheel
Arc +.020 billet rod
NR-Racing mongoose cam
Arc stainless valve kit (27 25 valves)w/ 26lb springs
.010 head gasket
Stock flat top piston for now.
I'm gonna keep the stock head for now. Was gonna mill the head 40 thou and do some port and polishing.
I think this is a decent start. It will be ran on our track so no rules to follow! Track is a little smaller than an 1/8th. Just for fun and trying to see what this combo will do. One question I do have is what is good carb? (Size)I wanna stay with a stock appearing carb. Don't want to go to mikuni or gx390. Also Just gonna run reg gas for now. What would be a good size carb to go up? .615 bored? I was thinking maybe a .675 but actually have no clue so I thought maybe yall could help me out! Any other suggestions would be great. I look forward to hearing yalls input and help me get this thing moving along! Likes dislikes and so on, I'm all ears! Thanks all and have great evening!

TAT

I've only had a chance to run it on our track but it will get it baby! Was very happy with what it will do. It deff has some power!

I measured my HEMI piston in the hole and, if i read feeler gauge right, it was .017" in the hole... with .009" head gasket that gives ~.027" piston/head clearance... that is a little below what i read here of ~.030" minimum piston to head clearance??? mine is STILL apart... waiting on... the FINAL verdict on ... what to do???

Back