Hemi Predator port cross section

AndrewC

Got a new spare hemi head sitting here, if anyone is curious I will cut it in half so you can all take a look at the port cross section.

Cheers

BTW I picked up a hemi at my local store yesterday and they had 5 more out on the floor. Who knows how many in the back. In fact it was the only model available.

Got a new spare hemi head sitting here, if anyone is curious I will cut it in half so you can all take a look at the port cross section.

Cheers
If you don't know what to do with the engine and it's one cylinder head, then you will not be
informed by cutting the thing up. So you cut it up, then what??

Sneaks I import stuff from loncin and bought a lot of these heads a while ago. I am in Aus but if they are really that hard to get id gladly send what ever you need.

PD. I have several of these motors going around the place in all different things. I am mearly offering it to people that would like to port them so they can observe the casting thickness ect.

You shouldn't assume we are all dopey ****s on here.

Sneaks I import stuff from loncin and bought a lot of these heads a while ago. I am in Aus but if they are really that hard to get id gladly send what ever you need.

PD. I have several of these motors going around the place in all different things. I am mearly offering it to people that would like to port them so they can observe the casting thickness ect.

You shouldn't assume we are all dopey ****s on here.
That's cool ,Lonsin don't deal with just anybody . but I'm afraid shipping would B a killer . ebay has them for $45 shipped ..I can't find them anymore in upstate NY and MA. All we have R the 69730 RC 6 and 8's but there fun to play with to .The Hemi will fit a 32/28mm combo without cutting into either valve seat

Ole4, I saw that which is why I thought I would cut up a spare one, hopefully it will be of use to others.

Sneaks, let me know what your after, just bare heads or heads plus rockers etc and I will at least look into it for you. I am more than happy to help out anyone I can.

I have have just moved house but when everything is unpacked, I'll fire up the ban saw.

Cheers

Ole4, I saw that which is why I thought I would cut up a spare one, hopefully it will be of use to others.

Sneaks, let me know what your after, just bare heads or heads plus rockers etc and I will at least look into it for you. I am more than happy to help out anyone I can.

I have have just moved house but when everything is unpacked, I'll fire up the ban saw.

Cheers

Just the bare Hemi heads . Like 10 -20 pieces

Back