Hemi rockers

when these engines were first being release a few reports were on the old forums of people breaking the pins.. I made some better with snap rings but no need for them.. I believe the reason there pins broke is because the rocker geometry was off.. I turn my 8k+ every weekend on stock rockers, pushrods, pins and c clips..

when these engines were first being release a few reports were on the old forums of people breaking the pins.. I made some better with snap rings but no need for them.. I believe the reason there pins broke is because the rocker geometry was off.. I turn my 8k+ every weekend on stock rockers, pushrods, pins and c clips..

^^Agree. Next question is...who's coming out with 1.2 and 1.3 rocker arms for these new heads??? Looks like a little challenge building ratio rockers for these heads, so it may not happen...

well I dnt know if anyone is producing them yet, but I have a set that is 1.3"s that im still testing. so far they have held up on26lb springs at 8k, next test will be nr 37lb springs and then duals.

26"s is biggest u can go without cutting pockets.. im buildin another head now with 37"s and gonna run a custim isky cam.. very pleased with these heads so far.

Back