here in australia

witty

Hi guys im from Brisbane Australia and my son and I run Briggs Vanguards. do you guys have performance upgrades you can recommend.
Also one of the standard carbs keeps bubbling fuel out of the emulsion tube on idle and ideas why this would happen.... obviously it wont idle when it does this but revs fine
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Eric

Not sure on the performance upgrades but, your fuel problem sounds like a float needle and seat problem. Could just be trash keeping the needle from sealing, overfilling the bowl, until it's flooding out the e-tube.

do a search for Kenny Huffaker from farmington arkansas US ofA --He is on Facebook ---they do a lot with vangaurds, super good guy and will be of some help.

Post this over on the UAS thread if you want more responses, a few guys over there have a lot of experience with them and I am sure they are not worried about you showing up at a track near them unless your Hi I am from Austrailia was a brilliant play lol.

Contact Mark Kokoinski on facebook he is a Aussey, came over and ran UAS year before last, think his trying to make again this year. Hell of a driver and friend.

Back