Hero cards?

mopdog

I want to get my daughter some hero cards...smaller ones, maybe 100. Anyone have any wisdom to share (good or bad), and can anyone recommend someone that does good work on a small number of cards? Thanks

We do hero cards, business cards, banners, wraps, etc. www.AlphaArtCompany.com . 100pcs is a pretty small quantity, but we could do 500 4x6 inch single sided full color gloss cards for $90. Ordering just 100, you'd be wasting money really because the quantity discount doesn't kick in til 500

I took a picture I had in the computer and added the name in fancy type across the bottom, went down to CVS and had them printed up for my son.

I took a picture I had in the computer and added the name in fancy type across the bottom, went down to CVS and had them printed up for my son.

There are any number of programs out there (many of them free/open source) which will allow you to do what Familyman suggests if you are comfortable with a computer, putting any text you want anywhere you want on or in relation to the chosen photo. And sometimes the kids are very handy with that stuff if you turn them loose. Once you have the image, do as he said with CVS, Wallgreens, Rite Aid, etc, or hit Staples or Office Depot for even more options. Or just buy the card stock or photo paper stock to get the finish you want (Staples/Office Depot or any office supply place) and use a template from the photo manipulation/printing software that probably came with your printer.

I found a guy doing them for $40 per 100 single sided. Im guessing buying the paper and ink would be close to that.

Photo paper and find someone with a laser printer seems like the cheapest solution if your wanting to go that route. Photo paper is cheap, less than 20 bucks would give you enough to make 100 cards easily i believe

Isn't the point of hero cards to have the backside listed with your accomplishments and other info ?

You do! We can swop one weekend if your feeling nastalgic!LOL!

You can take my trailer, all you have to do is drop the stuff off at the tracks and pick it back up. Easy schedule this winter; Syracuse, KOC, Motorama & Columbus. Heck I'll even let you take the truck.

Back