Hf 224 crank

Well just for info u need a tall deck block cuz of the 58mm crank and blocks look different. It acually being biult for a super stock class up to 224cc NOT a cheater motor.

Never accused you of a cheater motor, you just decided to react instead of respond, the 224 cranks in a 196 block would make a decent stroker if the right rod and piston combination is used, but however I’m not so sure the crank will handle high RPMs, have seen a couple non hemi predators floating around with the 224 combo already,
Let me know how many RPMs you plan to turn and how it holds up

Never accused you of a cheater motor, you just decided to react instead of respond, the 224 cranks in a 196 block would make a decent stroker if the right rod and piston combination is used, but however I’m not so sure the crank will handle high RPMs, have seen a couple non hemi predators floating around with the 224 combo already,
Let me know how many RPMs you plan to turn and how it holds up

We have been using the 58mm crank in a clone block that's been sleeved to 72mm bore and running it at 8700 rom with zero issues due to the crank. It has seen 9500 on-track but we tend to gear it to only race at 8700. Buy the correct rod and piston and go for it.

We have been using the 58mm crank in a clone block that's been sleeved to 72mm bore and running it at 8700 rom with zero issues due to the crank. It has seen 9500 on-track but we tend to gear it to only race at 8700. Buy the correct rod and piston and go for it.
What carb you using ? Gas or methanol?

Back