Highest cross on a Pursuit

I’m heading to my first high bite red clay track this coming weekend. We’ll be on Burris 33a’s in Clone classes and probably White Maxxis if we run Stock Appearing.

How much cross would you recommend for a 22’ Pursuit at Triple D in Ky. The Burris South East tour and North South Burris series are both coming here in June. This is a tune up for that event.

62-64 is the lowest I’d go. 1 1/4 rear stagger, 1 1/2 front, 2.5 RF camber and 0 on the LF. Track is wicked fast until it falls apart come features. I’ll be there as well, would love to meet.

62-64 is the lowest I’d go. 1 1/4 rear stagger, 1 1/2 front, 2.5 RF camber and 0 on the LF. Track is wicked fast until it falls apart come features. I’ll be there as well, would love to meet.
I’m looking to up. One of our karts sits at 66% now while the other is at 65%. I expect that track may like it 67%~68%.

I’ve never been there. Does the track fall apart? Chunks pop out?

I’m looking to up. One of our karts sits at 66% now while the other is at 65%. I expect that track may like it 67%~68%.

I’ve never been there. Does the track fall apart? Chunks pop out?
That track likes high cross. Start at that point and see where it goes from there. Track maintains bite and speed but starts ripping up mid straight and backstretch. The hard clay hitting your hands and head is more annoying than anything else.

I’ll be driving down from Cincy on Friday and stay at my parents in Owensboro. What time does the track open the gates? Do they run heat races or qualify?

Run whatever your normal setup numbers are. Start with 1/4 LF camber 2 1/2- 2 3/4 RF camber 1 1/2 front 1 3/8 rear for clone. It all comes down to tires. So work your normal baseline and tweak through the day. Don't start yourself in left field.

Run whatever your normal setup numbers are. Start with 1/4 LF camber 2 1/2- 2 3/4 RF camber 1 1/2 front 1 3/8 rear for clone. It all comes down to tires. So work your normal baseline and tweak through the day. Don't start yourself in left field.
Our numbers are pretty much what posted there except the 1/4 LF. We’re at 1/2 LF.

I’m not going to change where we start. But, I want to have a plan in place if things are needed. We pulled cross out for our last race at J&M.

Don't be afraid to go well above the recommended cross settings on these Pursuits especially if the track is fast and your tire game is pretty good ;)

Wondering why you would recommend 0 and -2.5 Camber vs .25 and -2.75. is the track kinda flat? And I thought higher cross setups liked higher RF camber

I’m heading to my first high bite red clay track this coming weekend. We’ll be on Burris 33a’s in Clone classes and probably White Maxxis if we run Stock Appearing.

How much cross would you recommend for a 22’ Pursuit at Triple D in Ky. The Burris South East tour and North South Burris series are both coming here in June. This is a tune up for that event.
i run 69-70% on a prodigy over there, i would not go below 66%.

Back