hight bite no duro drop

ttownwideglider

Looking for a high bite prep that wont drop duro. I run a med bite track low banked tight radius and dont want to drop my duro but need grip for forward acceleration off corners. Run a seraph and dont want to soft a tires. This is a burris track and will be running 33s.

Just bought the Seraph and this will be my first season on it. Talked to several Seraph owners and the common denomanator between them is dont go below about 55 on duro,no matter what conditions of the track. They also seem to all agree that on burris get tires trued and run full thickness,Seraph are very hard on tires and need to rotate rights every race. Some like round cuts some flat,plan to start flat and see how it works.ill resurface after every race and just want a prep to get good bite not drop duro any. Burris 33s are at about 55 on duro out of the box. Gonnna run 8.5s on 10 wide wheels on rights, a 5 ona 6.5 wheel LF, but cant decide whether to go with a 6 or 7 on a 8.5 wheel on LR. All the Seraph guys are different, what are everyones suggestions on LR tire width?

hot lap 2 ive won and ran top 3 at dumplin valley on it straight up also pink magic hot lap works good when its real hot

Won't tell any big secrets but I have found that us ring track claw in the cleanup process adds bite to a burris,just saying !

Black Bite from Trac Tac will work great at adding bite without softening. Just takes some cure time to get the most bite out of it.

Hot Lap 2 will soften...yes, it adds bite, but softens too.

Our Pink Panther will add bite and not soften appreciably if put on in light coats and allowed to dry between coats.

If you have any questions on our prep, please feel free to give us a call here at the shop.

--
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cuts
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Celebrating 25 years of service to the karting industry
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Back