Home Recipies-Tire Prep?

Zach Jaynes

I'm looking for a good home recipe for tire prep. Will mostly be running Burris, on "soft" tracks that don't take on much rubber or get super hard packed. Any info would be much appreciated as always.

Thanks

I've asked a lot of questions here during the last couple weeks trying to re-learn everything after several years away from karts, and I've received a lot of helpful information. Apparently everyone keeps their tire prep secrets under wraps though! 83 views and no replies!:eek:

there not really keepin them a secret,there all on a prep program,its simpler and more effective than trying to learn how to mix several chemicals and hoping it works....

not to mention that the combination of the two chemicals is EXTREMELY hazardous to your health. you need to read up on what your messing with before you try.....

One of these days the Sherriff's office is going to bust in on one of us, slamming people to the ground and shooting our dogs thinking we are cooking meth with all these chemicals and recipes. "Nah sir, it's way worse than that. We're racers"

I'm looking for a good home recipe for tire prep. Will mostly be running Burris, on "soft" tracks that don't take on much rubber or get super hard packed. Any info would be much appreciated as always.

Thanks

Goat Pee cheaper than buying all that crap and mixing...

blue duck....you ain't half wrong! smells coming from your shop might have the local law dogs on yer rear before you know it! it's gonna be hard to convince them that your cookin tire treatment when the same stuff is used for other purposes.....

and finding a realk goat? nah, that ain't the problem.....getting the goat to go into that little squirt bottle....that's gonna be a problem!!

Back