Honda Z0T piston

zbnutcase

The Honda 13101-Z0T-810 flat top piston has now superseded to 13101-ZH8-010, has a longer skirt which may not clear the crank counterweights with the GX/clone 196cc stroke, and is now made in china. The last Z0T I bought was made in thailand. Just a heads up guys

True they stopped making the ZOT.. BUT the number you mentioned isn't the correct replacement.. The part number is below... Its a totally new design and uses 1mm top and middle rings.. We have sold a ton of them over the past year ($28.95 Piston & Rings)

13101-Z4M-000 Piston
13010 - Z4M-000 Rings

Still Made in Thailand

Interesting...The place I buy from is a wholesale Honda small engine parts house (NOT ONLINE!) And I had them check it twice... I will have them order a Z4M.....
True they stopped making the ZOT.. BUT the number you mentioned isn't the correct replacement.. The part number is below... Its a totally new design and uses 1mm top and middle rings.. We have sold a ton of them over the past year ($28.95 Piston & Rings)

13101-Z4M-000 Piston
13010 - Z4M-000 Rings

Still Made in Thailand

Here's what's posted like I said not sure if there is more to it ?

Piston Requirements: Oversized Piston may be flat top or dished. Honda OEM dished
(ZOT) pistons, or Box Stock, or Weisco piston’s may be used. Piston CAN NOT ALLOW FOR
ANY POP OUT!

The Honda 13101-Z0T-810 flat top piston has now superseded to 13101-ZH8-010, has a longer skirt which may not clear the crank counterweights with the GX/clone 196cc stroke, and is now made in china. The last Z0T I bought was made in thailand. Just a heads up guys

Your parts supplier has made a mistake:

the ZH8 number is an early #
it would have been replaced by the Z0T # Thailand

Honda power product parts have been coming from Thailand for about 8 years now.

Back