Hortsman greased lightning ??

No . Not sure if you can hybrid it with a bully drum or not .
Last horstman clutch i did it , was the mdc .

Sell and buy a Bully would be my suggestion.
The pressure plate and backing plate are stamped in a Greased Lightning, and already too thin before you re-machine them.
You can change out the basket and add in wafer bearing set to convert the clutch to accept Bully drivers. The bigger advantage of doing that though is that you can now run the 8 tab discs as well.

We have all of the parts in stock for the conversion if you choose to go that route, as well as fresh used Bully clutches if you need.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
30 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Sell and buy a Bully would be my suggestion.
The pressure plate and backing plate are stamped in a Greased Lightning, and already too thin before you re-machine them.
You can change out the basket and add in wafer bearing set to convert the clutch to accept Bully drivers. The bigger advantage of doing that though is that you can now run the 8 tab discs as well.

We have all of the parts in stock for the conversion if you choose to go that route, as well as fresh used Bully clutches if you need.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
30 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com
Definitely interested in the used bully clutch, I’ve been planning on going that route. This hortsman was gave to me free so it didn’t hurt to slap some new discs in and try it out

Back