Hot lap II

Bandmn

Im using hot lap II and put 4 coats on the week of 4-20-19 for our season opener and 4 coats on for the 4-27-19 race but both got rained out. So my question is do i apply again the week of 5-11-19 (next race) or are they already good to go?

I'd not wipe any more until the day before the race - just enough to activate the chemical that's already in the rubber.
HL2 is pretty mild, but that's using an awful lot of it -- are you needing more bite? There are chemicals available that will add more bite and use less product for sure. Give us a call if we can be of any help.

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
30 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

I'd not wipe any more until the day before the race - just enough to activate the chemical that's already in the rubber.
HL2 is pretty mild, but that's using an awful lot of it -- are you needing more bite? There are chemicals available that will add more bite and use less product for sure. Give us a call if we can be of any help.

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
30 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com
Thats what my local shop sells and how they told me to apply it. They said it would build bite but not drop duro. Idk how much bite i need just yet because both of our races of the season have been rained out so far.

Last edited:
Thats what my local shop sells and how they told me to apply it. They said it would build bite but not drop duro. Idk how much bite i need just yet because both of our races of the season have been rained out so far.
Bandmn don't make me go around smelling your tires.
Jim the techman Turner

Back