How cold was it or is it?

65* in Florida.....one of my friends lives there, she is from Mo and she says they are wearing coats down there, at 65*......she's in shorts and flip-flops!

10 degrees when I left home to race this morning, never got above 23 at the track but when I got home tonight it was 38 and rising.

Global warming....fact or fiction?
Funny you should ask. ... :)

My theory bout it is:

Global warming is not a recent thing but started around 15,000 years ago which ended the last ice age.
The net of it is Antarctica was not at the south pole and that's the reason there are ancient land and mountain maps of Antarctica when it was warmer.
All you have to do is mark all those ancient civilizations on a globe and draw a line around the earth thru them.
Tilt the globe and make the line your new equator.
Then think about the seas being lower and the bulge in our earth being not on the equator but the new equator you drew.
It's said since the last ice age sea levels have risen 300'.
Now turn your globe and because our earth is spinning raise or bulge out the ancient last ice age equator 27 miles and see what you get.
You get an earth which it's newly discovered ancient civilizations fit well to the globe and allow for travel all around our earth.
There was a ring of green around our earth when the equator was in a different place and people could travel around the earth.
They did and people also to build their ancient civilizations deforested the equator warming the earth.
The ice caps began to melt and how the earth was weighted changed because of the melting.
What came next was the earth wobbled and shifted to where it is now and thus the great flood did occur when our earths axis shifted.
... ya'll will have to thunk on that one
We had a lush green equator all around the earth and man could travel it's extent all around the globe because the then equator sea levels were lower..
Man burned it down building, the ice caps melted and changed how the earth was weighted.
The earth shifted it's axis to what is is now and that caused the great flood.

... lots of snow coming and ain't got nothing better to do then write and enjoy the writing

Last edited:
I bought a cheap inflatable globe and marked the ancient civilizations on it.
When you turn the globe you can put the ancient civilizations in a line(our old equator) around the globe.
It moves Antarctica to where it would be warmer and it becomes obvious by where it locates land masses and islands now hidden, that man could easily travel all around our globe.

By the way the ancient equator will also make the Sahara lush and green with it becoming the route between the far northern middle east and south America.
If you do it I'll let you get to look with your own amazement what becomes an obvious travel path across the pacific.

Back