how do you add a signature in the new forum setup

until bob has the site setup i dont think you can put a signiture up,then after its setup you will need to be a subscriber to the site...hope this helps

Yes I can't find it on mine either... Been lookin for a few days now and can't figure it out. Wish I would have saved and printed out all them PM's I have had stored over the past several years. Can't wait until it's all up and going again so we can get our premium membership back also. As soon as we can send our $20 over again it will be the first thing I do! Been a paid member for a lot of years and it is very different starting over again.

Yes I can't find it on mine either... Been lookin for a few days now and can't figure it out. Wish I would have saved and printed out all them PM's I have had stored over the past several years. Can't wait until it's all up and going again so we can get our premium membership back also. As soon as we can send our $20 over again it will be the first thing I do! Been a paid member for a lot of years and it is very different starting over again.

Totally agree. Not easy starting at the bottom again. Lots of lost contanct when old pm's lost. MISS MY AVITAR & SIGNATURE

Do like the new site, so far.

kinda like the site too but change is kinda hard for some

be glad to get all the functions back like the signature and avatars things here

Back