How Do You Race Survey

how do I race? well, I usually sit down in the kart and have one of our helpers crank it up with the starter....then I push on the pedal on the right and get out onto the track when the pit steward tells me to.....then when the flagman waves the pretty green colored rag on a stick, I loose my mind......because no one in their right mind would travel at mach 3, with their hinny one inch off the ground, no roll cage, no seatbelts and no common sense......

just kidding!! :) happy new year to everyone!! drive safe, drive sober or have a designated driver so that we all see you and hear from you in the new year!!!

very carefully trying not to bump or exceed any speed limits... but the accessional finger is known to be seen flying high.. ooo never mind that's day to day driving... =)

My crew and driver make me sit down and watch, most of my work is done at home cleaning and getting it all ready. Sure paid off this past weekend at Daytona.

to tell the truth, I talk to myself about what line I'm going to run to pull up on the guy in front of me, yell at the other drivers, try to remember to breath, try to stop thinking that I have to pee...laugh at others, try to remember that I'm there to have fun, stop worrying about every little noise that I hear...try to keep from burning my arm on the header (dang I need a big bertha!!)....other that, I really, really try not to screw up.....

happy new year to everyone....lets all thank the Lord above for a good 2013 and an even better 2104!!

Singing to myself ......lol ......really helps u stay focused & hit ur marks. Kid Rocks cocky is my favorite ......

That's why your nickname is Go slow Joe! Hahahaha

I just try to go fast and turn left. Usually end up going right at least once! I think I get confused sometimes. :(

Back