How Much Could This Sell For?

JakeH

I've got this CRG that currently has a Briggs LO206 on it. How much could this sell for with the engine and without the engine?(Pics are old)
IMG_20210714_095503708.jpg
IMG_20210714_094612605.jpg

$1500 as is on the low end.
Good: Its a 206 with orange seals. It has a 40mm rear axle. Seat looks good although it's been drilled a few times, presumably to mount weights.
Bad: It has a few miles on it, not cared for very well. Older CRG chassis are generally a bit stiff for the 206 class. I would think this is a mid pack or track day kart.

Chassis alone: $600-800
Engine with pipe, top plate, fuel pump and clutch: $800

Okay, thanks. I'd clean it up, replace some crappy parts. I bought this used back in January, thats why it may be in bad shape.

Great, I assume you are looking for a newer kart. Rylee will be there next year too. If you have any questions or your dad wants to ask any question just let me know.

Great, I assume you are looking for a newer kart. Rylee will be there next year too. If you have any questions or your dad wants to ask any question just let me know.
Yes, we might be getting a new kart for next year. My dad and I want to thank you for all the help this year, too

Back