How much is my karting stuff worth?

I have a 2018 Kinetik Exodus, 1 Predator that I ran this season and last, 1 Fresh predator built with parts from dover power, Stock Appearing motor with billet goodies with 2 races, I have some clutches, some gears, carbs, multiple sets of wheels and tires, a bunch of prep, tire roller, tire tools, starter, specialty kart tools, kart stand, extra fluids, and a bunch of other stuff. What would be a decent starting point if I were to sell out? Maybe 7k? I know its only 1 kart but I have a crazy amount of extra stuff.

I hate to tell you this. But I dont see you getting 7k.
the kart 3500ish??
The predators are about 250 each
The stock appearing motor maybe 1,200.
That's the majority of your stuff people will want exactly.
If you were to sell out and I had the money 5k would be what I see your stuff going for.

If you were to sell all individually I am sure you could get more.

Just my opinion. I would hate to see you sell out.

I hate to tell you this. But I dont see you getting 7k.
the kart 3500ish??
The predators are about 250 each
The stock appearing motor maybe 1,200.
That's the majority of your stuff people will want exactly.
If you were to sell out and I had the money 5k would be what I see your stuff going for.

If you were to sell all individually I am sure you could get more.

Just my opinion. I would hate to see you sell out.
Yep I am in the middle of a hard decision. Keep running karts or run drag cars. I mean the new track in Butler is gonna be opening up next year I belive and that would be the only reason I stay in it. Twister isnt horrible but the promoter is quiting and they already cant use the black flag and stuff is always getting torn up. I dont know what to do honestly...been thinking about it for a while.

Here is the majority of stuff I came up with for items I have just to give a rough idea on what all I have. So this is about a 5 grand combo? Seems pretty fair.
2018 Kinetik Exodus
Fresh Emma Legal Predator Hemi
Predator 212 to fit Twister Alley Rules has Billet Flywheel
Stock Appearing/Open Motor with 2 races PM for parts it has
Incomplete Predator
Kart Stand
Max Torque Clutch with Bully Conversion
Hillard Drum Clutch
2 Disk Bully Steel Drum
Mychron 4
Gallons of Maxx Traction Prep
Many Sprockets and Gears
Starter
3 sets of wheels
1 used set of Cobras
1 used set of Maxxis
1 race set of Maxxis
Oils
Air Filters
Carb Parts
Raceiver
Misc bolts and nuts for kart
Tire Roller
Tire sander machine
Toe Plates
Misc Fluids
Misc Flathead Parts
Misc random Kart parts
Bead Breaker
Tire tools
Extra mufflers
Predator Parts
Extra motor mount stuff
Tire Rack holds 3 sets
Many more things I am not thinking off
A 2017 ATC 28ft Trailer with weight distribution hitch and 2 sway bars could be included for 20k new tires during the summer time

Here is the majority of stuff I came up with for items I have just to give a rough idea on what all I have. So this is about a 5 grand combo? Seems pretty fair.
2018 Kinetik Exodus
Fresh Emma Legal Predator Hemi
Predator 212 to fit Twister Alley Rules has Billet Flywheel
Stock Appearing/Open Motor with 2 races PM for parts it has
Incomplete Predator
Kart Stand
Max Torque Clutch with Bully Conversion
Hillard Drum Clutch
2 Disk Bully Steel Drum
Mychron 4
Gallons of Maxx Traction Prep
Many Sprockets and Gears
Starter
3 sets of wheels
1 used set of Cobras
1 used set of Maxxis
1 race set of Maxxis
Oils
Air Filters
Carb Parts
Raceiver
Misc bolts and nuts for kart
Tire Roller
Tire sander machine
Toe Plates
Misc Fluids
Misc Flathead Parts
Misc random Kart parts
Bead Breaker
Tire tools
Extra mufflers
Predator Parts
Extra motor mount stuff
Tire Rack holds 3 sets
Many more things I am not thinking off
A 2017 ATC 28ft Trailer with weight distribution hitch and 2 sway bars could be included for 20k new tires during the summer time
I recommend NOT selling out and keeping at it. We just bought well over 10k (using the formula above^^) of stuff for under 4k and it was on here for a few months. The guy took less than his reduced price too. I think its a bad time of year too. Up where were at, is about done for 6+ months, aside from a few indoor races. Good luck whatever you decide.
Also, unless you have a 50k latemodel or a business, id off the 20k trailer and buy one for 2k, especially if I only had 1 kart. Quick 18k to the bank and you get to keep all your kart stuff.
Unless you use it for purposes outside of racing.

Yep I am in the middle of a hard decision. Keep running karts or run drag cars. I mean the new track in Butler is gonna be opening up next year I belive and that would be the only reason I stay in it. Twister isnt horrible but the promoter is quiting and they already cant use the black flag and stuff is always getting torn up. I dont know what to do honestly...been thinking about it for a while.
Well....if you do go to a Drag Car, you shouldn't have to rebuild it after every race.....just sayin'
Plus.....i saw the pics of your Dads car in action.....you'd have a super good start on that learning curve!
But Karts are, I dare to say, are "cheap compared to a lot of racing"

I recommend NOT selling out and keeping at it. We just bought well over 10k (using the formula above^^) of stuff for under 4k and it was on here for a few months. The guy took less than his reduced price too. I think its a bad time of year too. Up where were at, is about done for 6+ months, aside from a few indoor races. Good luck whatever you decide.
Also, unless you have a 50k latemodel or a business, id off the 20k trailer and buy one for 2k, especially if I only had 1 kart. Quick 18k to the bank and you get to keep all your kart stuff.
Unless you use it for purposes outside of racing.
I mean we have the perfect setup for drag racing. My dad has been talking about buying one of his old cars back and having me run it and help pay for stuff with it. We have the 28ft trailer mainly because we got a good deal on it and we have more than one shop around and we cant get the race rig over to the other shop to get the other car so we use a dually or my truck and the 28ft trailer. I mean my grandpa has been racing for 52 years and so I would be in a grwat place to start plus ever since I was little I have always wanted to run drag cars and it was the way I wanted to go anyways just didnt know when I would take that path.

I dont get it either unless it's nitro cars and thats only 3 seconds lol But to each their own.
Worst part for you MO predator is, its a buyers market rn. As in a good time to buy drag stuff too. But if you want max money, id wait til February or as close to tax season as possible. Probably a few thousand+ dollar wait.

Or if your dad will buy a car, maybe just sit a kart year out, sell as much as you can and see how it goes. If you for sure love drag racing, itl be easier to part with your kart stuff.
The stuff we have now is priceless, but that is because we plan to race next year and need it all.

I think a lot of it is I would be a 3rd gen racer…it is something my grandpa and my dad both do and I would like to enjoy a hobbie with my dad. Every kid grows up with hero’s and my hero is my dad and even since I have grown up to now be 16 I have the same hero. He helps me with my kart racing but to share a hobbbe like that with my dad and get to do what my hero has done and what I have wanted to do since I was little is more important to me then have to replace stuff on a kart and come home and wash it all the time and stuff like that. It is a different kind of racing and there is a lot of waiting around but I have some great friends in drag racing and it is a much different community than karts. Personally I love kart racing but I like coming home with my car in one piece without a single scratch on it and drag racing is a sport where you can. For me it is mainly sharing a hobbie with my dad and pursuing something I have always wanted to do. Sounds kindof dumb but it’s true.

Do what your heart tells you, having come from drag racing i understand the draw to it espally with the family ties .But i sure do like fact i can haul my engine around by the header and carry all my slicks around in two hands LOL

Dont expect much response until people start getting their tax money back. February and March are great selling months.
Ain’t that the truth. I put prices on stuff I’m selling but if anyone would bundle some the stuff. They’d be surprised how low I’d let it go for

Well, I have made a decision...I am going to sell out...I will post list with prices here very soon. I will probably just sit out next year. My dad is going to be doing big changes to his CPA firm and so he will be so busy that we won't go racing much so I will just save up and work all the time like I am now so I can get into a big car eventually. My dad and I think with the way the economy is that we will go into a recession and people will need money so bad that things will start going for cheap because they will need money so bad so hopefully we can get a good deal on a car next year or the year after. We will have all my karting things for sale and then a nice ATC trailer aswell.

Well, I have made a decision...I am going to sell out...I will post list with prices here very soon. I will probably just sit out next year. My dad is going to be doing big changes to his CPA firm and so he will be so busy that we won't go racing much so I will just save up and work all the time like I am now so I can get into a big car eventually. My dad and I think with the way the economy is that we will go into a recession and people will need money so bad that things will start going for cheap because they will need money so bad so hopefully we can get a good deal on a car next year or the year after. We will have all my karting things for sale and then a nice ATC trailer aswell.
Dang Max, hoping the country goes into a recession so you can get a racecar is kinda low. Lol

The problem is we are already in a recession but nobody in charge will admit it, instead they put a different name on it. Bad time to be selling anything really. Thats why I would wait until people have some money again, even if it's only their refunds.

Back