How r the baseline setups on the website

FBIracing

How are the baseline setups on the ultramax website. Just figured out I have a 09 badmax I was told it was a 06 blaze finally found the numbers. Anyway I run super heavy and sumo on dirt have been fighting the set up for months pushes one corner and goes into a 4 wheel drift in the other.
I will attach my numbers. Any help would be greatly appreciated i am going crazy

Attachments

• 20201015_211612.jpg
    20201015_211612.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 38
How are the baseline setups on the ultramax website. Just figured out I have a 09 badmax I was told it was a 06 blaze finally found the numbers. Anyway I run super heavy and sumo on dirt have been fighting the set up for months pushes one corner and goes into a 4 wheel drift in the other.
I'd like to help, but with my bad eyesight and your bed photograph I can't see the numbers.

I will attach my numbers. Any help would be greatly appreciated i am going crazy
Post your current numbers and camber, can't see your post

Typical baseline set up for that chassis in that class:
cross 64
Left 58
Nose 45
+.5 lf
-2.75 rf
1 1/2 front
1 1/8-1 1/4 rear
Stock castor
That's what is confusing me. The baseline on the ultramax website is only like 56 cross. I have added cross took cross out added camber took camber out. Switched to vegas and used pink and blues played with stagger changed lines. One night it will be close then next time out will be way off. I am just looking at what area I may can check. Thanks to everyone for there help

Are you prepping .? You also need to pay attention to the track and weather conditions . The when it's good and when it's bad . So you can adjust for the bad .

That's what is confusing me. The baseline on the ultramax website is only like 56 cross. I have added cross took cross out added camber took camber out. Switched to vegas and used pink and blues played with stagger changed lines. One night it will be close then next time out will be way off. I am just looking at what area I may can check. Thanks to everyone for there help
I'd be at 57.5 left, 61 cross, 45.5 nose,
2.65 RF, .5 LF, if you cannot get it somewhat stable there your to far off on your tires

Back