How to lower nose weight

I know this might be crazy but make sure your scale pads are at the right place, I done that with scales before and could not get the numbers right, one pad was at the wrong place.

Shorten the chain. Make sure the front bumper isnt filled with lead? Nose piece been repaired and heavy as all get out? We always have opposite problem with our cage karts

Trying to lighten my kart I went to aluminum clevises for the brake and throttle along with titanium rods.

Move the pedals?

Trying to lighten my kart I went to aluminum clevises for the brake and throttle along with titanium rods.

Move the pedals?
Moving the pedals probably beat option.

The geometry says moving washers, changing rake in chassis will net very little, if any, change in static nose weight.

What kind of bodywork, is it a heavy duty nose? Does it have the black baseboard molding on it? I had the same issue with a reinforced comp composite nose and baseboard, all weight in back (as much as I could without hurting left, 40 lb for me to run super heavy indoors) lowest I could get was 47.5

What kind of bodywork, is it a heavy duty nose? Does it have the black baseboard molding on it? I had the same issue with a reinforced comp composite nose and baseboard, all weight in back (as much as I could without hurting left, 40 lb for me to run super heavy indoors) lowest I could get was 47.5
Patched

Last edited:
Trying to change setup for each track at this point is detrimental . Should have tried original setup and tires first . 1 7/8 stagger in frt didn't help . Better that on the rear .

Back