How to make my kart loose or balance

TDfamilyracing

How can I make my kart loose? I do 12 on the rights and 7-8 on the lefts but can the Vega yellow MCS can handle 13-14 psi on the rights I'm trying make this kart upset every time I lift middle of the corners can you guys help me please and thank you

Need more details and better explanation of what your trying to accomplish. Which chassis flat or champ ? Racing on Dirt or asphalt ?
What are the rest of your set-up numbers ? what are your amber & caster settings ? I assume your saying your kart is really tight ?

Some basic theories.
Widen the rear track, narrow the front track, shift the weight balance from back to front. If the front to rear weight balance is 46/54 change it to 47/53. You might have to move the seat forward, a little goes a long way. Send me your front left and cross numbers, I'll give you some numbers to change to.
I have a spreadsheet that does wonders with weight distribution.

My kart is flat I race at asphalt Bliss international speedway I'm just wondering if 7 psi on the left sides and 14 on the right sides will give me more stagger I use 8 on the lefts and 12 on the rights can that help that's all the information I got I don't know what is the cross all I know is a shadow ZX1 early 2000's

It would give slight more stagger front and back, but I would not recommend doing it I think I remember Kj 26 on here giving you some advise I'd follow that as he's got the asphalt racing figured out.

Some basic theories.
Widen the rear track, narrow the front track, shift the weight balance from back to front. If the front to rear weight balance is 46/54 change it to 47/53. You might have to move the seat forward, a little goes a long way. Send me your front left and cross numbers, I'll give you some numbers to change to.
I have a spreadsheet that does wonders with weight distribution.
Don't pay any attention to this post.

It would give slight more stagger front and back, but I would not recommend doing it I think I remember Kj 26 on here giving you some advise I'd follow that as he's got the asphalt racing figured out.
Thanks RP !!! Especially at Bliss. Tyler I think I'm coming to Bliss tomorrow, I'll come visit :)

Back