How to tighten clutch bolt?

Thanks guys, I spent some of my moldy money and bought a 1/4" impact. Now my buddies can get to stripping those wheel studs and nuts with it.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I spent some of my moldy money and bought a 1/4" impact. Now my buddy's can get to stripping those wheel studs and nuts with it.
I can help you clean up that moldy money. Just send it to me and i will make it clean again. Minus a hefty service fee;)

I can help you clean up that moldy money. Just send it to me and i will make it clean again. Minus a hefty service fee;)
I have been neglecting to buy an impact because I thought my drill was good enough... It was, until it wasn't... and I DNS a heat race because the bolt fell out on the grid.

Also my money has grown mold waiting on tires to buy haha

Thanks guys, I spent some of my moldy money and bought a 1/4" impact. Now my buddies can get to stripping those wheel studs and nuts with it.
A lot of people have switched over to the non serrated steel wheel nuts. Require a 1/2 socket. Ends wheel stud problems.

A lot of people have switched over to the non serrated steel wheel nuts. Require a 1/2 socket. Ends wheel stud problems.
I saw some nuts on a kart that were twice as tall as standard nuts. I would like to know where you get those. I should have asked the guy. Next time I see him I will.

E49EAC51-BDB7-4DE7-8926-22557C0C2D4D.png

only way to fly… 1/2 socket as well and US made !

Non-serrated wheel (and sprocket) flange nuts are also available in 7/16" hex head. We've ran them for 30+ years. No more wearing into the aluminum and they stay tight.
We stock and sell both the 7/16" and 1/2" head smooth back flange nuts.
We also carry the bullet point wheel studs for easier starting with an impact.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Back