How's the new G2

Multiple wins on Clay and on the lime rock at Daytona. Kart is very free and even tempered. I found the balance easy with this chassis, make the right tire selection and it's up to the driver at that point.

One of the best looking hand tigged frames on the market.

Multiple wins on Clay and on the lime rock at Daytona. Kart is very free and even tempered. I found the balance easy with this chassis, make the right tire selection and it's up to the driver at that point.

I'd like to see the new kart.I've owned three of Brad's karts.I too am impressed with the tig welds and attention to detail.

Finished 4th @ Dawgwood. My son says the chassis has more bite than his Firehawks had. It also looks to be easier on the tires. We're still "tweaking" the set up, but for the 1st time out on a brand new chassis, I'll have to say I was pretty impressed. Going to Dega this weekend and can share more feedback after that.

I feel the same exact thing with the kart,rolls very free and alot easier on tires than my past karts.

You can not beat the support from Brad on these chassis! Very impressed with the way this thing launched off the corner this weekend in Dega. Extremely easy on the tires. You will not be disappointed with a purchase of a G2.

I feel the same exact thing with the kart,rolls very free and alot easier on tires than my past karts.

I pick up my new G2 on Tuesday if you have any suggestions please let me know I am a first time racer and will be racing the amateur class at Dogwood speedway thank you very much for any help you can give me... I would be willing to pay for any help if anyone has it please I would love to be competitive

Back