Huge Announcement for anybody that has never raced the Burris Money Series before.

Kblumy

Huge Announcement for anybody that has never raced the Burris Money Series before.
The first 20 people that email me at BMSevent@aol.com will get their class entry fee of $35 paid at Selinsgrove Speedway on June 21,2015. We have all the points from all the years BMS has been in business so please only email us if you have never raced a BMS race before. So tell your friends and let them know about this awesome offer. Offer not good for the two big money classes which will be Clones and Animal 340.
Please share this post so it gets around.
Keith Blumenstein Sr.

UPDATED POST
I have opened the $35 entry fee offer up to racers that have not raced the BMS in 2015 or 2014. Their are still a few of the original 20 spots still open once all all 20 are filled offer will be over.

Huge Announcement for anybody that has not raced the Burris Money Series or BMS promoted event in 2015 or 2014.
The first 20 people that email me at BMSevent@aol.com will get their class entry fee of $35 paid at Selinsgrove Speedway on June 21,2015. We have all the points from all the years BMS has been in business so please only email us if you have never raced a BMS race before. So tell your friends and let them know about this awesome offer. Offer not good for the two big money classes which will be Clones and Animal 340.
Please share this post so it gets around.

Keith Blumenstein Sr.

Back