Human Miniaturization

Chipg56

What does everybody think about human miniaturization projects under research. If we were much smaller we could consume less food, smaller homes smaller vehicles, smaller everything. Less environmental impact in everything we do. Solves many problems both real and imaginary. Pro or Con?

I already suffer from being to short on one end.
Let's make everything out of reach for everybody!

Am also nearly wider than I an tall.

Consuming less food could already be a deal, but may be unwilling, unable to do so.

It would only solve the problem in the short term. What they should do is make sex undesirable. Or better yet, just import a ton of deadly fentanyl into a country. Oh wait , they're already doing that. Maybe they could introduce a deadly virus then lock people in their homes to starve to death. Oh wait they're already doing that too. I think the sex thing is the answer.

Last edited:
Well in 50 years I'll be dead .
Beyond that its a bunch of bull .
I thought thats what space colony's were for .

It solves nothing actually, it would only mean cramming more people into the same area. So the consumption of resources don't change, potentially increases because most are very wasteful.

But, NO ONE would voluntarily do this. We suffer from a god complex as is, so there would be people that refused to take part so they could be the giants in a miniature world and rule over it. Not to mention it would put us in threatening position to even small predators and we could overcome most of it with knowledge, but no one would voluntarily make themselves more vulnerable. God complex, remember?

the some other country would make big people and take over the world... we are Pinky and the Brain LOL on a serious note, In 50 to 100 years the bigger issue will be population collapse. due to low birth rate and bigger gaps between aged generations. china is already seeing huge issues in age gap. (china's one child policy form 1980 to 2016) people are having less children and waiting longer to do it.. add in all these "special gendered" individuals and to picks up pace.. Just a talking topic.

the some other country would make big people and take over the world... we are Pinky and the Brain LOL on a serious note, In 50 to 100 years the bigger issue will be population collapse. due to low birth rate and bigger gaps between aged generations. china is already seeing huge issues in age gap. (china's one child policy form 1980 to 2016) people are having less children and waiting longer to do it.. add in all these "special gendered" individuals and to picks up pace.. Just a talking topic.
The decrease of population/lack of newborns is already a big issue in France and Spain.

And actually china. They realized they oopsed in 2016 I believe and changed their one child law.
You are right here too, but the main issue in china is their female population, since they valued males so much that for a time they put them for adoption till they didn't have enough girls. They even punished families for having baby girls. so sad.

Back