Hunterstown PA

Slack2014

Not looking for any secrets just general direction.

Hunterstown PA

NKA adult class what is the preferred tire. Is it a :
Maxxis good edge track
Burris round cuts , intermediate
Cobra is competitive
Vega is the ticket

Just general direction so I can prepare some for 2021. May dabble in keystone series some with 33s 55s

First, a disclaimer: I haven't raced at HTown as a crew chief and tire guy for the last three seasons. On the other hand, my driver, who is now racing a Legend, won or finished in the top three in Jr and Sr Champ class season championship points when we raced there, so my info isn't dead on current, but over a total of 15 years there, the track surface didn't change that much with regards to what you needed to go fast. We had fine luck with Maxxis pinks and blues, then went to Hoosier FKs just to be different, and had the same fine luck. With both brands, we used a normal program of internal prep and external wiping of prep; in both cases we used Liquid Speed's products, but whatever prep system you are familiar with will work equally well. If Adrian still has the York County Kart Supply Parts truck in attendance on race days, he can give you a wealth of info on tire prepping programs suitable for Htown.

Back