Hunterstown Setup & Gearing

CETRacing

Good Afternoon everyone, I am looking to go to Hunterstown for the first time and was looking for a baseline setup and gearing. We will be running 375/ 400 clone classes. What would be a good starting gear for a minigear? The kart is a 2023 Pursuit. Thanks in advance!!

60 % left, 46.5 % nose, 65 % cross, 2.70 RF neg camber, .35 LF pos camber, 8 an 12 caster, toe out 1/16 " on RF, RR inside edge of wheel to frame good 1/8 " of clearance that squat of tire doesn't rub the frame,
LR inside edge of the wheel 3/4" off frame,
1 1/2" front stagger, 1 1/4" rear.
Early and late season 2 sets of maxxis Pinks , if an added set is in the cards I'd have a set of Maxxis whites for heat races early and late season, wiped outside same but I have no experience with them as far as how they compare for internal, if you call Tony Bootes he'll know and if you can get him just get your Pinks from him.
New 130 cc set internal, 110 cc set internal
Wiped outside with LS 2 , have LS 3 , and LS 4, in the trailer along with LS 1, use as needed according to track conditions, mid may through early September , add a 90 cc set internal. 12/51 ish gearing 375 lb , for 400 lb you'll just add 1 tooth to the rear, seat gotta be mounted properly, 8.75 " top back seat off top of the axle. Hunterstown grips up real well, There track prep guy Brian is the best there is.
Good Luck !!

60 % left, 46.5 % nose, 65 % cross, 2.70 RF neg camber, .35 LF pos camber, 8 an 12 caster, toe out 1/16 " on RF, RR inside edge of wheel to frame good 1/8 " of clearance that squat of tire doesn't rub the frame,
LR inside edge of the wheel 3/4" off frame,
1 1/2" front stagger, 1 1/4" rear.
Early and late season 2 sets of maxxis Pinks , if an added set is in the cards I'd have a set of Maxxis whites for heat races early and late season, wiped outside same but I have no experience with them as far as how they compare for internal, if you call Tony Bootes he'll know and if you can get him just get your Pinks from him.
New 130 cc set internal, 110 cc set internal
Wiped outside with LS 2 , have LS 3 , and LS 4, in the trailer along with LS 1, use as needed according to track conditions, mid may through early September , add a 90 cc set internal. 12/51 ish gearing 375 lb , for 400 lb you'll just add 1 tooth to the rear, seat gotta be mounted properly, 8.75 " top back seat off top of the axle. Hunterstown grips up real well, There track prep guy Brian is the best there is.
Good Luck !!
Thank you @racing promotor i believe we are gonna run the reaper race there. Not sure how that's gonna effect the set up numbers. Hopefully not to much

Back