Hunterstown speedway season opener this saturday april4th 2:30pm

rlp217

Season Opener this Saturday 4/4. At Hunterstown Speedway.
The SNT Money classes are as follows. ($200.00 TO WIN GUARENTEED)
1.) Sr Flathead Champ Sponsored By Cole Achey Performance
2.) Clone 375 Sponsored By Hunterstown Kart Club, Inc.
3.) Jr Champ Sponsored by R & S Motorsports
4.) Sr Champ Animal Sponsored by Sheetz.
Be GREAT to see everyone after the hard Winter we had....
Get there early if you can we need to get all the annual paperwork
done before we can start. Anyone 16 and younger we need to see
a birth Certificate Thank you.

2:30 DRIVERS MEETING 2:45 2 ROULD OF CONTROLLED PRACTICE TIME
PERMITTING.

We're going to keep our eye on this weather the way it looks it is going to quit raining early Saturday morning. If that's the case we may
not be able to do the morning practice as planned. IF we DO NOT as promised we will do this for the next 2 weekends regardless. I will be
Putting on here, The breaking news at the top of both PA Maxxis Series Site and Huntertown's and on both Facebook Pages. We WILL RACE
if there is anyway we can.
Again the first week of the season there is a ton of paperwork that needs to be done. Email us and we'll send you the forms and you can have
them filled out already
Send for them at www.hunterstownspeedway@gmail.com Thank everyone and we look forward to seeing everyone this weekend.
Ron Pritt
717-465-0055

Call with any questions

Track looks good. As long as we don't get a downpour we should be good for tomorrow.
Keep looking on the website the green light is lite we are racing

Left the track at 4PM today it was raining lightly and the track looked good. We will keep everyone informed. we're going to do all
we can to get tomorrow in.

Call with any questions. Also email us at Hunterstownspeedway@Gmail.com for the forms needed to help speed up registration
I plan on doing 2 rounds of practice if I can get everyone registered and start on time...

Ron Pritt
717-465-0055

I'm writing this at 10PM on Friday Night You can still come early as soon as the track is ready which I talked to Brian he is thinking but really won't now until the morning that it will be at least 11-12 before he can have it ready due to all the rain we received so far tonight. We will do the Open practice after all features and as long as he has the track ready before 2:00 PM we will open it then as well. I know a lot of people have long tows and call me before you leave. We will be racing for sure if we don't get flooded between now and in the Morning.

Please help spread the word. I know a few will be upset but mother nature surely isn't cooperating with any of us.... We want to make sure you get as much track time as we can give you and we will.

we will start regular warm-ups at 2:30 PM

Back