I feel so retarded after watching this

I just watched Inside Job. I tell you who can we trust to run this country. I was proud to be a Republican until I watched this. I just don't understand why we let our government get away with this. Now that being said I am not turning Democrat because they have done nothing good since in office this time around. Our government will be the downfall of our country.

Frankie

I just watched Inside Job. I tell you who can we trust to run this country. I was proud to be a Republican until I watched this. I just don't understand why we let our government get away with this. Now that being said I am not turning Democrat because they have done nothing good since in office this time around. Our government will be the downfall of our country.

Frankie

Did you just figure that out lol !!

I don't think you need to feel too bad about being republican. First off, rather than watch a movie - (which can be swayed to any political view the producer wants), I would actually try to find some unbiased facts. I've done that for other information I needed to know. It can be very difficult in this "tabloid news" era, but it can be done.

Back