I feel sorry for George Zimmerman

assuming sarcasam.

LOL... paul once again to engage the "sarcasm" font... seriously think the internet needs to designate a specific font for sarcastic remarks exclusively.

George is moving up though, I heard it was a shotgun (probably .410, wouldn't want to scare anyone)

Hey !

I just watched GW give J Leno a portrait he painted of J.

what r the odds Leno sticks it out in the garage?

Harrym:

He had previously assaulted an undercover police officer who was in the process of arresting one of his friends - so he apparently at least ran with a rough crowd.

You are correct on the media hype - but he seems to be helping himself out quite a bit - 3 speeding tickets - one unsubstantiated DV and on this one he reportedly aimed a shotgun at his girlfriend.

As far as an earlier comment about getting away with murder, I don't believe that, but I do believe that he put himself in a position where he was required to use lethal force. I wonder how the civil suit will play out.

Just because the media is focusing on him doesn't mean he's a choir boy - he isn't.

His case should be an example to all who concealed carry about the potential aftermath of a shooting.

George is not the brightest star in the galaxy. Dumb, actually.
Interesting contrast to his brother who is tack sharp and, I think, is a magistrate.

How many assaults and domestic cases go on every day and you hear nothing about them. Zimmerman's case was brought out because someone played the race card, even getting the president into making his stupid remarks. How many whites are assaulted and killed by blacks and nothing is ever heard of it.

How many assaults and domestic cases go on every day and you hear nothing about them. Zimmerman's case was brought out because someone played the race card, even getting the president into making his stupid remarks. How many whites are assaulted and killed by blacks and nothing is ever heard of it.

That boils it down and puts it in a nut-shell. Sad state of reporting by the media that they can't find anything better to report on.

How many whites are assaulted and killed by blacks and nothing is ever heard of it.
The FBI's annual figures on homicide rates in America repeatedly show that of the thousands of killings in the nation annually only a minuscule number of whites are killed by blacks. The plain fact is that whites are more likely to be killed by other whites, and blacks by other blacks. Yet, it's because interracial killings, more specifically black-on-white killing, is so rare that it lends itself to fear, sensationalism, and hysteria. The clamor even extends to the press and has become a ritual for right-wing bloggers and talk show hosts. Even in gang related homicides, 53.3 percent of gang killings were committed by white offenders, and the majority of gang homicide victims (56.5 percent) were White. A white person is 10 times more likely to be killed by another white person than by a black person.

Back