i have 4500

5m Ohio

the guy bailed out on me i run open class i want a uas kart or something i have cash text me 740 542 0078

John Hilton....quality stuff waiting on a new owner and you'll have money left for tires!
He's in Cincinnati so he's not too awful far from your area so you won't have to spend too much getting stuff to your door.
Mike Grady

05 Buller Velocity with Sudam on alcohol, wedge body, birky or Bully clutch. $2500. John's hearing is poor. The stuff can win. He just bought a guy out in FL a week or so ago. Don't be afraid of the stuff. My favorite Buller kart is an 05 Velocity. I almost bought the kart, sight unseen. I have too much stuff now.
John and I go back a long ways. I would gladly put my name on anything he sells. Just about anyone on here would give a good word for him. He sells the reeds 95% of the guys use on here.
Mike

Nice kart
I'm not familiar with these karts but I liked the size of the tubing used for the higher h.p. engines and I believe it had a micron 4 on it
I seen it last night

the kart that mike grady is refering to is an 07 buller velocity with a sudam on it with a birky clutch. just looked at it last night when i was there for the OVUAS meeting. super nice kart and yes it has a mychron 4 on it.

05 Buller Velocity with Sudam on alcohol, wedge body, birky or Bully clutch. $2500. John's hearing is poor. The stuff can win. He just bought a guy out in FL a week or so ago. Don't be afraid of the stuff. My favorite Buller kart is an 05 Velocity. I almost bought the kart, sight unseen. I have too much stuff now.
John and I go back a long ways. I would gladly put my name on anything he sells. Just about anyone on here would give a good word for him. He sells the reeds 95% of the guys use on here.
Mike

If it's Monty Mashburns kart and engine ? they are in excellent condition.

The 07 is spoken for. The engine off of it goes on the 05. You can have a Birky clutch or a Bully....your choice. There are other aspects that can be customized to your desires. If you are interested in some Maxxis tires, at an additional cost, there are multiple sets to chose from. The options are limitless.
Mike

Yes , that was all of Monty Mashburns complete sellout . He email me a week and half ago that I could buy it all for $6,000 . I said I will take it for $6,000 cash . It was a sweet deal 2 karts 05 and 07 velocity with Wedge bodys , Mychron 4 on both karts and big rotors , stainless steel brake lines and SUDAM motors and a spare reed jet and 3 kt100 extras , 6 clutches and 7x14 v-nose enclosed white 2005 Horton trailer with ramp custom tire racks and tool box. . Tons of wheels and tires and chemicals. scales and stand and 2 rolling kart stand. generator and 10 x 10 canopy. He email me lots of pic's I just didn't have anybody that had the time to drive down and pick it up. He told me by phone that there was 2 kart racer friend in FL that was a team in FLUAS and they were not going to part it out.. So I told him to sell it to them that way it would stay down in FL with the FLUAS . It was a perfect setup for a 2 person kart team . Monty told me he needed the money to pay off his mortgage. Because work was slow. I wonder how he is feeling now that the karts didn't stay in FL. He never listed the racing team complete setup karts on Bob's site , he only listed on craiglist in Tampa,FL. Monty stop racing his karts over 4 years ago. My plans was to move my office operations down to Miami and then race with the FLUAS this summer.

I still have the twins for sale, you will not find nicer anywhere no doubt. Taft can testify to it. Gecker surge, new bearings through out, custom built daul fuel logs, dual red anodized fuel fuel filters, all red anodized aluminum heims through out, all red anodized aluminum fittings, throttle and brake, all stainless lines throttle and brake, mini vented rotor, full floor pans, all hollow or titaniam bolts, all half nuts where applicable, new tie rods, snoop gaurds, eliminator steering wheel, custom wiggy bar, carbon fibre gear gaurds, twin tt75s fresh from buller with big reed cages, daul carbs on both, kbo6 pipes, new 4 disc bulley clutch, dual mychron 4s,I can go on and on. You want something violent, put the eyeballs in the back of you head fast this is it. Everything is new or like new. Call or text me for pics at 813-368-5554

Back