ARC 6.5 HP clone +.175 Billet Stroker crank 2.300"

ARC 3.595" Billet rod

Wiseco 3.004" or 3.010" bore piston

3.1" sleeve

Stock Predator 212cc block bored to 3"

26 lbs springs

Briggs PVL igntion

Billet flywheel

Questions i have: what cam should i use?, what headwork should I do?, what mikuni carburator should I use?, and should I use a Billet sidecover?

Im making the ultimate Predator 212cc build:

ARC 3.595" Billet rod

3.1" sleeve

26 lbs springs

Briggs PVL igntion

Billet flywheel

Questions i have: what cam should i use?, what headwork should I do?, what mikuni carburator should I use?, and should I use a Billet sidecover?
As stated in your previous post you cant use a predator block without welding up like crazy. Go tilly block for 3 inch.

If you want a mildy built predator i can sell you one for cheaper than you will ever build it for. 900 shipped to your door minus clutch. If you want clutch 1000 shipped to your door. Billet rod, flywheel and sidecover, ported and polished and milled head, big valves, titanium push rods, dual valve springs, roller rocker, flattop piston like 2.85 bore, billet .310 cam, pvl ignition, s/a carb and open tilly carb with port matched intake, 2 race 2 disk bully clutch with steel drum, 1000 shipped to your door in a nice motor crate.

W
If you want a mildy built predator i can sell you one for cheaper than you will ever build it for. 900 shipped to your door minus clutch. If you want clutch 1000 shipped to your door. Billet rod, flywheel and sidecover, ported and polished and milled head, big valves, titanium push rods, dual valve springs, roller rocker, flattop piston like 2.85 bore, billet .310 cam, pvl ignition, s/a carb and open tilly carb with port matched intake, 2 race 2 disk bully clutch with steel drum, 1000 shipped to your door in a nice motor crate.
Wow, what's the stroke

This would be a great engine for what your looking for that won't break the bank and make good power.

W

Wow, what's the stroke
Its just a stock crank with a billet rod, i dont remember the exact length, I could probably look back and find it. It made 17.9 on Carlson's dyno I belive with just a stock appearing carb, you put the tilly on or a mikuni and turn it high up in the rpm it will make great power! It was definitely fun to drive and going back to the predator motor the same night it was such a difference.

Im making the ultimate Predator 212cc build:

ARC 3.595" Billet rod

3.1" sleeve

26 lbs springs

Briggs PVL igntion

Billet flywheel

If I were you I would bump up the spring pressure a bit, if you’re trying to build the ultimate engine might as well got big on the valve train. Also depending on what you’re using it for, anywhere from a .308 to a .400 cam would give you a real good powerband.

Back