I now have a seemingly good tracking # for the lead purchase.

I paid for 15 pounds of the lead on 2/16/20 via paypal. This person stated that he would have it shipped Monday morning before lunch. After numerous texts he finally sent me a bogus tracking # last night. Today, no response at all. Just beware of that post

I am not saying you didn't get scammed but Monday was a holiday so it probably didn't ship Monday if sent by USPS. and if sent Tuesday It is possible the tracking wasn't scanned in yet.

I bought (2) cams on Feb 6 for this same guy.
I haven't received them yet.
I was told I was get a tracking number as well, but I haven't got one yet
I was also told he only accepted venmo which seems to be a lie after reading the first post.
1582135822576.png

Last edited:
I bought (2) cams on Feb 6 for this same guy.
I haven't received them yet.
I was told I was get a tracking number as well, but I haven't got one yet
I was also told he only accepted venmo which seems to be a lie after reading the first post.
View attachment 8069
He gave me his mothers paypal account # according to him. Which of course has an email address. I sent her an email about an hour ago and suddenly he sent me a tracking number that checks out good thru usps. Another guy on here responded to my post and gave me a name of Matt Clifton.

I am not saying you didn't get scammed but Monday was a holiday so it probably didn't ship Monday if sent by USPS. and if sent Tuesday It is possible the tracking wasn't scanned in yet.
He said he went to ups Monday and they closed. Fedex delivered to my house Monday. As of 15 minutes ago he sent me a totally different tracking # from usps which is showing good. So we will see.

You all have the correct tracking info. Ill gladly post it all on here to show you weren't screwed if that helps

Back