I-Racing Nascar

Brown Racing 15

One Eye Dawg
Does anybody watch this...I guess if you are into video games its cool...but for me this is the dumbest thing I ever seen on TV...good grief I rather watch some old Nascar races like they showed last week

Everyone can have their opinion, but iRacing led to this for me so yeah, I watch it. Better than watching a race I already know the winner of.

Attachments

• IMG_1160b.jpg
    IMG_1160b.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
That you in the red hat ?😊 . Cool .
I was going to check it out jayski sent a qualified but no link where too watch .
If it requires instagram, facebook or any of that im out .

Everyone can have their opinion, but iRacing lead to this for me so yeah, I watch it. Better than watching a race I already know the winner of.
Guys that call it video games until they try it, they''ll never understand the difference.
Remember you cant drive these type of sims on a game station, they are for computes and wheels, and as below every car is another real person somewhere in the country/world

Does anybody watch this...I guess if you are into video games its cool...but for me this is the dumbest thing I ever seen on TV...good grief I rather watch some old Nascar races like they showed last week

Then dont watch it? Plenty of old NASCAR races where you already know the winner on YouTube.

1.3 Million viewers on Sunday, up 400,000 from the previous week. Second only to WWE Smack Down (2.3 Million).

I dont understand why so many people hate on this idea. Its amazing that we are the only sport in the world that can simulate live events virtually with the same players we normally see. Right now, it is the best of a bad situation, and my hats off to everyone involved to make it happen.

Pit stops are bogus .
Larry , Jeff and Mike Joy do what they can too make it exciting.
Odd how the back half the field now run up front . Cash flow i suppose .
They're all actually equal now .
Are car adjustments avalible ?
Im sure its better to be a participant

Last edited:
Not sure how the sponsorship thing works on a virtual race, but Bubba Wallace lost one for real evidently (Blu Emu) for quitting on a video game. Thats a little much and ridiculous imo.

Not sure how the sponsorship thing works on a virtual race, but Bubba Wallace lost one for real evidently (Blu Emu) for quitting on a video game. Thats a little much and ridiculous imo.
A million possible customers watching, and it also had to do with a tweet he posted himself, you act like a spoiled child, you pay the price

If im paying you to race a video game from home and you quit .
Not only am i firing you , I want my sponsorship money Back .

Back