Icon at Syracuse Coke Syrup Help

Kyle48

Could anyone please point me in the right direction for starting Icon setup numbers for the Syracuse coke syrup race? Planning to run flathead super heavies (390 pounds), Burris tire rule race.

Also should I be running the Wiggy Bar indoors? I'm about 6'6" and 220 pounds so I was planning to remove it just to get a lower VCG by slamming my seat as low as possible, but should I explore options to keep the bar on and get the seat as low as possible with it on?

Thanks for looking!

Could anyone please point me in the right direction for starting Icon setup numbers for the Syracuse coke syrup race? Planning to run flathead super heavies (390 pounds), Burris tire rule race.

Also should I be running the Wiggy Bar indoors? I'm about 6'6" and 220 pounds so I was planning to remove it just to get a lower VCG by slamming my seat as low as possible, but should I explore options to keep the bar on and get the seat as low as possible with it on?

Thanks for looking!

47 Nose
62 Left (to start)
46 Cross

-1.75 RF
+0.75 LF

6 RF 4 LF Castor (RF in back hole)

2.5" Rear
1.5" Front

No wiggy bar

Neither will Cole !

Thanks! JP has never steered me wrong in the past, especially with indoor advice. I've never personally met Cole, but he always seems to share good info on here as well and his team is always upfront from what I see here in PA. Thank you both for the advice!

On a side note, would anyone mind telling me what I should start at as far as gearing? I am assuming an 11 on the front but I could be mistaken for syrup racing. I've only ever raced indoors on bare concrete (Motorama).

Thanks! JP has never steered me wrong in the past, especially with indoor advice. I've never personally met Cole, but he always seems to share good info on here as well and his team is always upfront from what I see here in PA. Thank you both for the advice!

On a side note, would anyone mind telling me what I should start at as far as gearing? I am assuming an 11 on the front but I could be mistaken for syrup racing. I've only ever raced indoors on bare concrete (Motorama).

An 11/64 is a good start.

I’ve ran the 11 and 12, about the same in super heavy. I was spot on with weight though, if your heavier probably lean towards the 11

Thanks for looking!
Do you know the date of the Syracuse show thank you

47 Nose
62 Left (to start)
46 Cross

-1.75 RF
+0.75 LF

6 RF 4 LF Castor (RF in back hole)

2.5" Rear
1.5" Front

No wiggy bar

I ran an ICON there in masters class a few years ago and won on #'s very close to those but I was only 360 weight I do believe

Back