Icon being tight through and off conors.

Kartchamp2212

Icon being tight through and off conors.

I race at woodleaf speedway in the clone 425 class and weigh 441 with the kart.
tire pressure was 6 on left, 7 on RF, and 7 1/2 on RR
stagger was 1 1/4 in back and 1 1/2 in front.

what can i do.

Find a local kart shop or engine builder and ask them to scale your kart. Most will do it for free or a set price per hour.

He's asking for your scale out numbers. Like what was the cross percentage weight, left side percentage and nose percentage. What was your caster and camber set at, and also not all of us are familiar with your track so give us a brief description of the track for example: how much banking, how big is the track, tight turns or sweeping turns even the length of the straights is good info, any of this information helps.

post the numbers from when it was scaled and ltg can get you rolling. atleast from my experience at woodleaf thats too much rear stagger. but i have been wrong atleast twice today.

Based on your total weight and without numbers I would guess you are not unloading left side keeping the kart bound to the track. But without numbers it's a guess.

I agree with Todd on the rear track width. Without any numbers and starting right there (because that is too wide), I would set the RR to 1/8 - 3/16 off the cassette hanger. Then set the LR HUB 3 3/4 from the bearing to the face of the hub where the rim mounts up. It will help unload the LR sooner.

Todd I seen a previous post you said the icon pushed until you went 1/8 slugs down.what does that mean? You move the axle down to the bottom holes? About to buy an icon.currently on a 05 phenom lim

Back