Icon pills

PRC27

What is recommended for 08' icon 1/8 or 1/16"
Pros and cons for both sizes?
Low-medium bite Burris racing
Stock classes
Thanks in advance

1/16 hole down will transfer more weight across the rear and in some cases decrease rotation.

1/8 hole down will lower the chassis in that section and usually increase rotation.

1/8 hole down is what it takes to get the rear end to be level on tritons. that will get the rear tires to carve through the corner better instead of being sluggish. The only time you would want to move to 1/16 hole down is If the track was very slick but you would also want to lower the left front spindle 1 1/2 washers the reason is that you want to level out the cross and simply increase weight transfer

On the Icon I like 1/8 slugs hole down bottom hole LR; zero slugs bottom hole RR. When I took rake out of the back of the kart it tended to like to knock down the fence.

Todd
www.dynamicsofspeed.com

Thanks the track I'm racing on is very smiler shape to martinsville long straights tight corners I def need it to cut my phenom loved that track hopefully the icon will be the same or better!

Don't be scared to run a little extra stagger than what you would normally think for a track like that. When the turns are that tight it's more important to be better in the corner you've got to get the kart rotating on a sharper radius

On the Icon I like 1/8 slugs hole down bottom hole LR; zero slugs bottom hole RR. When I took rake out of the back of the kart it tended to like to knock down the fence.

Todd
www.dynamicsofspeed.com

ive had the 1/8 in since i got it something ive always wondered about rake is what exactly happens if i did go to a zero in the LR?

Back