Identify what sort of chassis this is

Hello A go kart rolling chassis has popped up locally for what seems cheap, does anyone know what it is ?
82EF5CB1-9DDA-4997-826B-D67D89FAE558.jpeg
96A825F0-4E3B-448E-9DC9-65CB8424E29B.jpeg

I'm. not a sprint guy . Likley european . i think OKI is a big mfg of several brands .
Only good for sprint racing . Needs a 2 stroke enginge or some cutting and welding of the seat strut area .

The older C-type spindles and the smaller 40mm axles, combined with the straight (vs. angled) front nerf bars indicate that this is a early 2000's era chassis with updated FP7 bodywork. The solid front crossbar between the spindles is a bit more unusual. There's a tag obsucred by the shadow on the crossbar behind the seat that will tell its' age, though I'm not sure it will have manufacturing company on it. IF (and that's a big if) the brakes work, it's likely worth the $500, and can be used competitively in long-track roadracing or club-level events still. Otherwise, it's too far outdated to be competitive in current high-hp classes. Orange chassis back then were rarer...if it's original powder, could be an Intrepid, but it could've been redone. Any more pics, or link to originals?

Back