If you quit Karting, what would you do....

buy a new harley and ride down to visit randy and brenda major once a month,then probably buy a hotrod like the one he has

If I get out of karting with my son BB, my family will have money back in our account....LOL...go golfing, fishing and hunt more.

When I quit, I sold almost all my stuff. Bought a bike to chop/bob. My buddies from the race track said -hey do you want to come with us and build a track? - heck yeah, let's do it! Three Pro Nationals, 3 IKF Grand Nationals, 15 or so IKF regional races, four full local seasons and - still not done with the bike........

Last two years, bought another kart to build into a UAS machine, bought a crotch rocket for riding around town, and just bought a cruiser for riding down the highway, hopefully this summer I get the chobber done!:) Then get back to the UAS kart... (rebuilt the house in there somewhere for the wife)

Let my beard grow out, get me a jacket with a peace sign on the back and buy me a Harley and ride from coast to coast...at least once ! lol :D

Golf cheaper? You guys must not be using the same sets of clubs my buddies use. Blew my mind how much they spend

I just bought my son the new Nike driver $200.00….dang there went a new set of tires…LOL…but hey its for my son so thats ok, at least he now has a matching set now with his Nike irons and bag. Hoping that he will be on the golf team at school. That driver will last longer than those tires.

When I quit, I sold almost all my stuff. Bought a bike to chop/bob. My buddies from the race track said -hey do you want to come with us and build a track? - heck yeah, let's do it! Three Pro Nationals, 3 IKF Grand Nationals, 15 or so IKF regional races, four full local seasons and - still not done with the bike........

Last two years, bought another kart to build into a UAS machine, bought a crotch rocket for riding around town, and just bought a cruiser for riding down the highway, hopefully this summer I get the chobber done!:) Then get back to the UAS kart... (rebuilt the house in there somewhere for the wife)
Dang Steve....Do you have time 4-work? It sounds like you need too 'Clone' urself, or....already did...:)

Back