If you quit Karting, what would you do....

I just bought my son the new Nike driver $200.00….dang there went a new set of tires…LOL…but hey its for my son so thats ok, at least he now has a matching set now with his Nike irons and bag. Hoping that he will be on the golf team at school. That driver will last longer than those tires.
'Very true and more rewarding'! I get more enjoyment out of watching 'both' my son and my G-son smack the '****' out of the little white ball nearly 400yds worth more than 'I' enjoy burning up a set of tires. I do have a love/hate relationship w/golf....(the x-wife hated it) :)

Done the boat thing....all the 'friends' went to the bathrooms when the boat needed fuel! (85mph flat-bottom big-block)

That is so true 40 footer Fountain with triple inboards love gas and at high test after less then an hour of wide open boating and time to pull up to the marina for fuel my friends seem to always leave their wallets in the cars.

I have quit karting and it was miserable. I wouldn't watch any racing on TV because it hurt to see any racing.I did start bowhunting and trapping, I fished alot more and got alot more done around the house.. Oh.. and I bought a new home too! Luckily my oldest son met a girl whose step father raced karts and it got me back in it. I never knew being a kart mechanic, engine builder, teacher would be so much fun! As much fun as I had back in the day racing, I have just as much fun today! With much less pain...lol

I would look to help crew for someone...or help at a track. Give back to the sport I enjoy. (that is sort of like tapering off ). And then Camping more ......

man if I quit karts im not sure what id do??? its given me something to do, a job, and fun... id have to say id go back to dirt bikes... I do miss going in the mountains finding old logging roads and just ride

Renew your marriage, buy Harleys, hot rods and take a lot of vacations where Troy lives. Bike Week in Daytona, Sturgis and cruising the coast. Having a blast...

I still have my monster mud truck in the shop we stopped playing with to focus on kart racing..2000 Silverado..2.5 ton axles..2 divorced transfer cases..roof is 11'2""

I did quit, about 10 years ago at the age of 43, so I know what I'd do. I spent 10 years wishing I was still racing... right up until I bought a kart last year. I'm not sure what I'll do the next time I quit. :)

Back