If you're like me and wanting to build your own clone. (Video)

Yeah that was when clones were real exciting. I would tune in live on Thursday nights I think it was at 6. I would get off the mower to come and watch. Now you can't do any engine work yourself. Way too technical and tolerances etc... If I tried to put one together legally, I don't have the tools to check everything.

Yeah that was when clones were real exciting. I would tune in live on Thursday nights I think it was at 6. I would get off the mower to come and watch. Now you can't do any engine work yourself. Way too technical and tolerances etc... If I tried to put one together legally, I don't have the tools to check everything.

Yeah, it was very basic....are there any videos that are more recent and that show a bit more of the tech aspect but are legal?

I know Don is working on a video for "Tech" to aid in certification for those who can not travel to the different simenars. I haven't seen anything about an assembly or building video. Would be nice though. Maybe it will be an all-n-one type thing.

Back