iimpulse castor

PRC27

can someone explain the best way to run the castor on a 2012 impulse? right now its LF back hole RF forward new to these karts any input would help thanks

If you are talking about the left front hole where the L block attatchs to the frame there is only one hole at least mine those there is no oppion of forward hole or back hole all though I wish there was.

If you are talking about the left front hole where the L block attatchs to the frame there is only one hole at least mine those there is no oppion of forward hole or back hole all though I wish there was.

They changed this late 2012 I believe. Late 2012 early 2013 the LF now has adjustment for wheel base. We also found good things when we moved the RF to the back hole. Just make sure you move your Tie Rod up one hole on the spindle and realign tow.

They changed this late 2012 I believe. Late 2012 early 2013 the LF now has adjustment for wheel base. We also found good things when we moved the RF to the back hole. Just make sure you move your Tie Rod up one hole on the spindle and realign tow.

Why do you have to move the tie rod up one hole on the spindle if you move the L-block?

If I move the L-block forward do I move the tie rod up one on the spindle?

If I move the L-block back do I move the tie rod back one hole on the spindle?

Or vice versa.

And if I only move the LF L-block do I only move one tie rod or do I have to do both tie rods at the same time?

Just want to make sure we all got this right.

Why do you have to move the tie rod up one hole on the spindle if you move the L-block?

If I move the L-block forward do I move the tie rod up one on the spindle?

If I move the L-block back do I move the tie rod back one hole on the spindle?

Or vice versa.

And if I only move the LF L-block do I only move one tie rod or do I have to do both tie rods at the same time?

Just want to make sure we all got this right.

The hole is about 1/4" and each slot on the spindle arm is also about 1/4". Basically it just helps keep everything aligned.
So L block forward Tie rod moves backwards.
L block backward Tie rod move forward.

Back