Im looking for Hoosier 15500 & 15600 FK asphalt oval compound tires for sale

So I would like to buy some Hoosier 15500 & 15600 FK could anyone who owns them please post them, I'm looking for a place I can get them from in the midwest united states.

Thank you,
Shorttrackthing

So I would like to buy some Hoosier 15500 & 15600 FK could anyone who owns them please post them, I'm looking for a place I can get them from in the midwest united states.

Thank you,
Shorttrackthing
Btw doesn't matter if its asphalt or dirt oval just need some that aren't soften or sprayed with prep

I'd suggest you edit your post to say "ISO Hoosier 15500..."

I thought YOU were selling some...lol. I know guys looking for some for Wedge Karts at the Rumble, was going to send them your way.

Thank you,
Shorttrackthing
Have you tried contacting Sarah in the office?
We normally stock this compound and these sizes. There was a shortage of the 600's for a while back in the summer, but I "think" the factory made another run of them. It is not a popular compound and may be phasing out. I just spoke with a Hoosier rep over the weekend @ PRI and I know they are going to streamline a lot of their product line so they can better meet demand of the more popular moving tires.
Give us a call and Sarah can tell you what we've got here.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Have you tried contacting Sarah in the office?
We normally stock this compound and these sizes. There was a shortage of the 600's for a while back in the summer, but I "think" the factory made another run of them. It is not a popular compound and may be phasing out. I just spoke with a Hoosier rep over the weekend @ PRI and I know they are going to streamline a lot of their product line so they can better meet demand of the more popular moving tires.
Give us a call and Sarah can tell you what we've got here.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com
Ok definitely will eventually