In house quarantine

flattop1

Dawg 89
Having just recently traveled , 14 day quarantine mandated by my significant other . So far my borther in law son and law 2 grandkids were over now today daughter son and law 1 granddaughter are stopping by .
Ive been too the store twice , both times gloves and mask .
Now does that all really count as quarantined , its much less contact then normal so maybe .
Next , food supplies i am sure theres enough here except one thing the more i sit around the more i eat . Cookies cake crackers chips pizza it is all fair game. No fresh doughnuts dailey or frsh salad bannans . The substitue food is gonns strech my blooming belly even more .

LOL, i've been sitting around and getting fat all winter. I let my belt out at least three notches.

My problem is we order delivery or prior to the quarantine were going out to eat.
They give you a lot more then you need when you order a meal out or delivered.
I hate to leave anything on the plate because growing up I was told so often to eat everything given to you because the kids in Europe are starving.
Yes when I was growing up many if not most of the kids in Europe were starving.
Today I guess it's eat all on your plate because the kids not getting school lunches anymore are starving.

Well now my wife could not get her insulin in Mississippi . Waited 2 weeks .
Been trying for over a week here now . In Iowa.
They are saying they can not get supplied .

To clarify interstate travel they came by . Against our wishes . I could have turned them away , I guess . Been home 7 days no signs of illness .
Weve been very carful , hand sanitize after fueling , restroom , in or out the truck, no take out very little contact with people and only eat food from camp.
Though we were just out . The funny thing is she makes me wear gloves in the store , get home carry the bags in by hand . Then wash and sanitize .

Back