Independence Day Celebration @ LRP-$2350 Purse (1 class) GUARANTEED with NO Entry Fee/Local Points 6-29

2019 INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION PLUS LOCAL POINTS

AT

LIBERTY RACEWAY PARK

JUNE 29, 2019

LET FREEDOM RING
CLONE 390 (NO DRIVER WEIGHT RULE)

GUARANTEED MONEY
OPEN TIRES
NO ENTRY FEE
30 LAPS (CHANGE CAN BE AT DIRECTORS DISCRETION)
1st $1200
2nd $500
3rd $200
4th $100
5th $100
6th $100
7th $100
8th $50

To run this event, you must sign up in 2 of the following classes:
Prelude Clone, Clone 375, Clone Heavy, Clone 425, Clone 425 $$, Clone 450

LET FREEDOM RING BIG 425 $$

GUARANTEED MONEY
OPEN TIRES
ENTRY FEE $65
1ST $1000
2ND $400
3RD $200
4TH $100

LET FREEDOM RING SMALLER
JR 3 $$

GUARANTEED MONEY
OPEN TIRES
ENTRY FEE $45
$500 TO WIN

PRELUDE CLONE 375 *** CLONE 375 *** CLONE HEAVY 375 *** CLONE SR (35+) *** CLONE 425 *** CLONE 450 *** SR CHAMP 425 *** SR CHAMP 425 $$ *** LIMITED MODIFIED *** JR 1 *** JR 1 $$ *** JR 2 *** JR 2 $$ *** JR 3 *** TEEN CHAMP
Entry Fee $35
OPEN TIRES
1st $300
2nd $150
3rd $75
14 KM

PREDATOR 375 *** PREDATOR 390 *** PREDATOR 425
Entry Fee $35
OPEN TIRES
1st $200
2nd $100
3rd $75
4th $50
5th $50
6th $50
14 KM

BEGINNER RED PLATE
ENTRY FEE $25
OPEN TIRES

REGISTRATION AVAILABLE ONLINE AT WWW.DAYTONAOFDIRT.COM

ALL KID KARTS AND BABY CHAMPS RACE FREE!!!

We will be qualifying this race.
All classes will be OPEN TIRE rule.

Gates open- 10:00
Practice- 1:00
Qualifying- After Practice
Mains to Follow

Gate Fee: $15.00
6 and under - No Charge

For any additional information please feel free to contact:
Tommy Burrow - 336-953-2424

We always have our phone number listed, so if you see anything that you need to question, please don't hesitate to call.

Last edited:

Registration for the Independence Day Celebration Race of June 29 is up and running. You can find the registration form on our website, www.daytonaofdirt.com. It’s simple to do and doesn’t cost anything to pre-register. It helps us get you in the system without doing the all famous thrashing to get done in time. If you need to get parking, contact me by phone or text at 336-953-2522 or contact me through Facebook. I’m pretty easy to get ahold of and if I do miss your call, I always return it. If anyone doesn’t understand what I write, please give me a call. The number above is mine. That way I can explain what I write to you without having anything left unsaid. Thank you and God Bless you all!

The weekend is close and I'm sure everyone is working to get their equipment looking fast and those tires just right from the 1st lap to the last lap. I for one will watching every lap of excitement. Hope everyone will help out by using our online registration found on our website www.daytonaofdirt.com. It certainly helps out but if for some reason you don't have access to our website, you can also register at the track. We hope everyone will come out and have fun. Let CELEBRATE BEING UNITED AND FREE!

Tomorrow is my running day but if any of you need to contact me, feel free to call or text. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as I can but I warn you, I don't text and drive. Sometimes I try to use the recording devise but she just don't understand my southern accent. So, if you do get a response back and it don't make sense, you know my car just don't talk southern English. I have right much to do so I probably won't get to work on registration until late so I won't be closing registration until around 3:00. That should give you plenty of time if you have forgotten to register. The registrations have come in good and I certainly appreciate you helping out by using the online system. I work late getting things done, but I had rather do that then to be in such a hurry on race day that I make mistakes. If you are interested in parking, you can call me and see what I have left. I haven't gotten response from some of my season bought spots so I am still working on placing people. It has worked up to be a pretty good crowd and I think it will be some really good racing with the talented people coming. If you need to register go to the website www.daytonaofdirt.com and you will find registration form. I won't cost until you get to the track. If I don't get on here tomorrow, I wish for everyone SAFE TRAVELS! Gates open at 10:00 and Practice at 1:00! See you Saturday!

Back