Indoor shows / dates / Location ''Help"

Mwest45

hello everyone,

does anyone know of any indoor tracks coming up in the near future? I do know that Enid OK is hosting one in December.

any help will be great.

thanks,

Look up Emma Indoor. Has been running for some years and I hear it’s a fast track. I would be going up there this winter but funds are limited when your 15 and racing and trying to help pay for the karting stuff.

Nebraska kart shootout- New years
Emma Missouri- various dates
Clash at coliseum Missouri- various dates
Ajc palmyra- Dec 10th
Battle at the barn iowa- mid January
King of kings Tennessee- early Feb

There are 3 tracks in western KY that have indoor races. Theyre in Greenville, Russellville, and Sturgis.

hello everyone,

does anyone know of any indoor tracks coming up in the near future? I do know that Enid OK is hosting one in December.

any help will be great.

thanks,
www.rumbleinfortwayne.com

It's back! It's the BIGGEST, it's the FASTEST, it's the ORIGINAL "Rumble"!
The 23rd "RUMBLE in FORT WAYNE" presented by JASON DIETSCH TRAILER SALES - December 17 & 18, 2021.

It's the racing holiday "Family Reunion"! Two days of exciting, high-speed, action-packed racing action INDOORS at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum in Fort Wayne, IN. See the best Go-Karters in the country plus Midgets (featuring TONY STEWART and RICO ABREU); 600 Mini Sprints; and Quarter Midgets do battle on one of the biggest, fastest indoor tracks anywhere! It's more than a race, it's an EVENT and a must-see!

The 2021 Go-Kart class line-up will once again feature SEVEN classes and we’re proud to announce, that for the SIXTH consecutive year, NO INCREASE in pre-entry fees! NEW FOR 2021, EverageAuto.com WEDGE KARTS! FULL PROGRAM of heats and Features both Friday and Saturday! FREE Thursday practice with purchase of a two-day pit pass!

SATURDAY NIGHT SPECIAL!
4th annual JOHN LIMBACHER MEMORIAL for Bob Buescher Homes 360 Clones - $2,000 to-win! (Must participate in the Friday 360 program to be eligible for the Limbacher Bonus win money)

Tickets for the 23rd Annual “RUMBLE IN FORT WAYNE” presented by Jason Dietsch Trailer Sales will be available starting November 8. Adult (13 & up) admission (per day) is $22 ($25 reserved – top 6 rows or the grandstand all the way around) – Kids 2-12 is $12 ($15 reserved). Tickets available through Ticketmaster or at the Coliseum Box office. Pit passes (sold day of event only) are $32 per day or $60 for a two-day pass. FREE Thursday, Dec. 16 practice with purchase of two-day pit pass! Pre-Enter by December 4 to have your name appear on the commemorative shirts and souvenir program. JUST ANNOUNCED! “Rumble Kickoff Party”, Thursday night following registration and an optional practice session at the Holiday Inn Purdue Fort Wayne, located across from the Coliseum.

Hear 3-time “Rumble” winner JUSTIN CLARK talk about his experiences and his advice for “Rumble” Rookies:
and karting legend R.J. Saylor

More information at: https://www.rumbleinfortwayne.com
Entry Forms & Rules: https://www.rumbleinfortwayne.com/entry-forms
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rumbleinfortwayne

Attachments

• 2021 Rumble Flyer 01B.jpg
    2021 Rumble Flyer 01B.jpg
    345.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 2021 Entry Form - Kart.jpg
    2021 Entry Form - Kart.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 2021 Entry Form - Wedge.jpg
    2021 Entry Form - Wedge.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 22
thanks for all the information. I have been out of karting for many years. now I am working for Mel Hambelton Ford / Hoosier tire great pains. we now have go kart parts in our inventory and wanting to do track support on our off time with the big cars not racing. we are growing our racing department and just trying to get our name out their. if this takes off like I know it will, we will be doing more track support in the mid west as long as tracks allow us to come.

anyone is more than welcome to check out our website for all the parts listing that we have so far.
https://mhfordracing.com/

If your in the Oklahoma area look at creek county arena raceway, FMS racing and outlaw motorsports either on face book or the web. there is an indoor race nearly every weekend. also check lonestar kart nationals

Back