indoor tire prep

motlycruejt

Im running indoor coke syrup and ive been running into a problem, im fast all day then come feature time the rubber on the track goes away then im junk im trying to figure out a good prep to go good with burris 33's to be consitant all day plz help thanks

where does the rubber go? I'm guessing by feature time you are over prepped.
Need more info for better response's

the rubber go all gets pushed to the outside of the track i just get a horrible push in the feature, i have no bite at all with my right front im doing some stuff with my set up but i know my tire game is not all that good im just trying to figure out a good tire and prep for the indoor coke syrup. Ive heard the burris 33s are the way to go but i need to find a prep to go with them

We have a pretty solid indoor prep along with James Raines and many others here as well... First thing I will ask is what prep are you using now and maybe we could all help you with what you already have in place.

it works just to much for all day. krugs green is one of the go too preps , even with that one set of tires all day an you're most likely over prepped.
does it hop and shake.

it works just to much for all day. krugs green is one of the go too preps , even with that one set of tires all day an you're most likely over prepped.
does it hop and shake.

Im wondering if hop and shake might be fast because I was watching Alex Krohn at KOC at it his steering wheel was shaking something fierce from center off

Im wondering if hop and shake might be fast because I was watching Alex Krohn at KOC at it his steering wheel was shaking something fierce from center off
we have been pretty good with hop and shake, seems to be a syrup thing. Can't help but think no hop and shake could be faster. Very hard to eliminate what with the low caster and high grip and right front load.

no it doesnt hop and shake im just tight throught entrance then really loose off the corner

You got luckey and had some good responses with very little info given.
For better response need track location, kart type, class, setup info, the actual tire you were on and be specific.
tight in loose off is opposite of what we have seen as common problem , typically push out is the trouble.

I found out i dont have the right front loaded enough either my weights are x:43.50% R:51.80% L:60.25% and im running Hossier d20 right now,I race in a 360 class and the track is just a 1/10 mile oval... from what i was told my cross needs to be in the 54% range i had my right front spindle all the way up and my left front spindle all the way down i hear it needs to be opposite of that to help load the right front more thats why im not good when the track goes away Thanks for the help everybody

Back